Do feminists ever find true love?

Did someome leave the door to the cretin asylum unlocked or what?

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

I'm not going to feed the troll by posting my opinion, but I will point out that the OP is describing a small branch of the feminist movement "Radical/Separatist Feminists" who hate men & want nothing to do with them. Most 'feminists' are people who acknowledge gender inequality & aim to do something about it.

Do they? Even if they're stunning looking i cannot imagine wanting to be with someone who is more masculine and has a higher level of testosterone than myself or other men, it is just totally off putting and with femists thinking they're the same or better than men defies nature and only leaves them bitter, twisted and lonely.

Just and addition.

THIS (my bold). This is the attitude that causes feminists to have an agenda, you idiot. My guess is that the OP approached a 'stunning, yet,more masculine woman' and was immediately knocked back due to his Neanderthal-like views on women, leaving him bitter, twisted and lonely. :gag:

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

I'm not going to feed the troll by posting my opinion, but I will point out that the OP is describing a small branch of the feminist movement "Radical/Separatist Feminists" who hate men & want nothing to do with them. Most 'feminists' are people who acknowledge gender inequality & aim to do something about it.

Yes, but they are usually butch lesbians anyway. :P

I know quite a few feminists and none are how the OP describes them. Just goes to show ya... :)

What is a feminist are they like lesbians, or are they just butch sort of women who walk about in combat boots and have there hair short, there not very sexy though any of them really.

Now be a good boy. Crawl back under your rock, put your feet up and read your 'lads' mag.

:gag:

i think most women (and tbh people) today are feminists by the standards of the 80s, and definitely by the standards of any time before that.

people seem to forget how hard it was to win even the basic standards of treating people with equal respect. now that's believed even where it isn't put into practice.

Do they? Even if they're stunning looking i cannot imagine wanting to be with someone who is more masculine and has a higher level of testosterone than myself or other men, it is just totally off putting and with femists thinking they're the same or better than men defies nature and only leaves them bitter, twisted and lonely.
There's nothing like an inspired piece of trolling ...

... and that was nothing like an inspired piece of trolling :hihi:

Archived