Do feminists ever find true love?

Feminism must be one of the most misunderstood movements in the history of man...er...womankind.

Here's a quick test. Ask any woman on the street the following:

"Are you a feminist?"

Followed by:

"Do you believe in equal political, economic, and social rights for women?"

The answer should be the same for both questions.

Feminism must be one of the most misunderstood movements in the history of man...er...womankind.

Here's a quick test. Ask any woman on the street the following:

"Are you a feminist?"

Followed by:

"Do you believe in equal political, economic, and social rights for women?"

The answer should be the same for both questions.

Excellent post and very true. I frequently hear women claim 'I am not a feminist but . . . ' and then proceed to enumerate a list of grievances against patriachal structures and inequalities.:roll:

Do they? Even if they're stunning looking i cannot imagine wanting to be with someone who is more masculine and has a higher level of testosterone than myself or other men, it is just totally off putting and with femists thinking they're the same or better than men defies nature and only leaves them bitter, twisted and lonely.

Do trolls ever find true love? Is that why you start spiteful threads on here?

Are you bitter, twisted and lonely? Ah diddums :hihi:

She's probably too busy to bother with such small fry today ... but the annihilation will come, inevitably. She will stomp him with her tartan doccas :help:

By bizarre coincidence I think the 'Tart 'n Dockers' is the pub where the op wrote his post and where he is derided by the rest of the clientele for his mamby pamby liberal views.

Just goes to show you cannot judge a book by the cover... :)

One of my best friends is a feminist, and she, like you, wears makeup, dyes her hair and wears false nails.

I'm not a feminist as such and I do not wear makeup, dye my hair or wear false nails ... these book covers are misleading. :)

Just to add she plays hockey, does that count? :hihi:

Milly Tant....for some reason I dont imagine her anything like Suffy

I know, amazing isn't it? We'll be having lipstick lesbians next.

Excellent post and very true. I frequently hear women claim 'I am not a feminist but . . . ' and then proceed to enumerate a list of grievances against patriachal structures and inequalities.:roll:

As you've touched upon before, I think it's just that feminist is still a dirty word and conjures up the typical old-hat stereotypes.

As you've touched upon before, I think it's just that feminist is still a dirty word and conjures up the typical old-hat stereotypes.

Yes, it's all so tiresome and passé! I would say that the majority of my female friends would define themselves as feminists. All are in relationships. All are drop dead gorgeous, take pride in their appearances, are very sexually liberated, confident and extremely bright.

Archived