Do feminists ever find true love?

Total feminist here and totally in love with my lovely boyfriend too. And while I'm no oil painting I don't look like a bloke either. Not that it should matter of course:rolleyes:

I'm fairly sure my BF feels the same way; he might be able to tell you himself if I let him out of his cage!:D

Yes, it's all so tiresome and passé! I would say that the majority of my female friends would define themselves as feminists. All are in relationships. All are drop dead gorgeous, take pride in their appearances, are very sexually liberated, confident and extremely bright.
What an extraordinary group of friends you must have. Every man jack of them is drop dead gorgeous. What are the odds? Not a chance you may be exaggerating just a tiny bit is there?

Do they all have multiple degrees from the best universities? Have perfect kids? Eat properly? No hang ups? Perfect pitch? Flawless complexions? No feminine itching? Walk on water? Expell a cloud a violet scented air every 55 minutes instead of trump? ;)

What an extraordinary group of friends you must have. Every man jack of them is drop dead gorgeous. What are the odds? Not a chance you may be exaggerating just a tiny bit is there?

Do they all have multiple degrees from the best universities? Have perfect kids? Eat properly? No hang ups? Perfect pitch? Flawless complexions? No feminine itching? Walk on water? Expell a cloud a violet scented air every 55 minutes instead of trump? ;)

Not all of them have kids.:) Most have higher degrees from the Russell Group, yes.

There are all different types of feminist. Some use it as a cloak to hide a more nasty side, they hate men. But like anyone else they can have someone fall in love with them, but it does take a certain type of man, I suppose..

I'd find it all so tiresome after a while....

STOP PRESS: Feminist alert. I also do my nails, wear make-up, have highlighted hair (styled in a graduated bob), wear heels and sometimes a dress.:o I do not play football and hate sport.

I am not remotely masculine, as those on here who have met me (and there are quite a few) will testify.

You've even sent me to buy your 'wimmins things', so there must be something vaguely feminine underneath there somewhere :blush::hihi:

:hihi::hihi: I'd forgotten all about that! Indeed. But be honest, you mistook me for a man when we first met. A man in green nail polish!:hihi:

..don't give the dissenters any more ammunition Suffy, let's just say you're a rather lovely 'laydee' :)

Anyway, you cant talk you mistook a total stranger for your father! :hihi:

Archived