Will Sheffield Wednesday get Relegated?

Guest Tony Cocking
:D Lets be honest when the Owls Played the other side which we dont talk about at the semi they was getting gates of 12000 + then they turn up with 40000+ how loyal are the other side to there club a lot coming out of the woodwork dont you agree anyway they will not go up they are not good enough T.C.

I was allmost resigned to the owls going down, then what a result at Portsmouth 2.1 to the blue and white wizards it's game on again.

We spoilt the Pompey party.

Well done to Chris and the lads! :)

I expected Wednesday to start winning when it was too late and they were allready relegated,but now who knows?Typical Wednesday to keep us all hanging on till the last game of the season.

As a confirmed Wednesdayite can i honestly wish united all the best for tomorrow,i`m going to tip them to win 2-0,you heard it here first.Not intended to be the kiss of death. :wink:

Four games left.

Grimsby at Home. The only team currently below us in the League.

Brighton away. As big a game as the Grimsby match will be, I think this one will be the crunch match, the decider.

Burnley away. Burnley have mid table stability. The old 'nothing to play for' scenario. Don't get me wrong, they definitely won't roll over and give us the points, but after the great result against Portsmouth, Wednesday have proved that anyone is beatable on the day.

Walsall at Home. It might come down to the entire season resting on this match. Walsall may well have been sucked into the relegation 'dogfight' themselves by this point. Either way another tough game.

So, with 2 of the relegation contenders to face, Wednesdays fate rests entirely in their own hands.

Can they survive?

I really hope so, whats more I really do think that the lads will do us proud and keep us in Division one.

UP THE OWLS.

Thats the spirit hixxy let's all keep positive there's hope yet.

Any owls fans not quite sure weather to go to the match tommorow COME ON get down there and give Chris and the lads your backing they don't come any more important than this!

I`m sure most Wednesday fans will have had a look at the remaining fixtures of the bottom clubs.It looks to me like Stoke should be doomed.They have to play Leicester,Wimbledon and i think C.Palace and Reading,whilst the other three play each other and someone therefore,must pick up points.Given that Stoke have to stay above all three i would think they are certs for the drop.If Wednesday can beat Grimsby there must be real hope.Keep everything crossed.

Archived