Jumbo All you can eat Chinese

Mz_BaBe

I have just recently found out that it was closed recently has they had the Enviromental Health in due to having ants in the kitchen.. they was clsed for approximately a week they did tell everyone they had a fire in the kitchen which obviously this isnt true!

Just thought i would warn people before eating there again

I work at NSPCC (which is just next door) and because we are only next door we got ants too..Then the enviromental health came round and informed us.. I dont know what happened sicnce.. i used to eat theree all the time too

and ever thought they might have lost there license to sell beer??

Watchdog did a feature earlier in the week regarding places being closed by the environmental health and the fact that most customers never find out about it.

Food hygiene inspections

13 December 2005

Camden Council is running a new scheme where its posting the results of their food hygiene inspections on its website. This means you can easily check a restaurants star rating based on their food and hygiene inspections.

Camden is one of only a handful of councils who are running this scheme, therefore the only way to find out the hygiene ratings of most of the restaurants in the UK is too get a freedom of information application. This can be done through your local council under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, but can take up to three weeks

There is more info on their website (http://www.bbc.co.uk/watchdog/) but lets face it, are you really going to apply in writing for reports on everu restaurant before you eat there? I think all food establishments should display their Food Hygiene etc reports somewhere prominant.

Archived