Jumbo All you can eat Chinese

Mz_BaBe

Originally posted by Maddy

Watchdog did a feature earlier in the week regarding places being closed by the environmental health and the fact that most customers never find out about it.

There is more info on their website (http://www.bbc.co.uk/watchdog/) but lets face it, are you really going to apply in writing for reports on everu restaurant before you eat there? I think all food establishments should display their Food Hygiene etc reports somewhere prominant.

if premises or ordered to closed by e h o then they have to dispaly the notice by law in the window untill there court hearing

Originally posted by Mz_BaBe

I have just recently found out that it was closed recently has they had the Enviromental Health in due to having ants in the kitchen..

Just thought i would warn people before eating there again

And whats wrong with ants being in the kitchen anyway?

No one ever got ill through eating the occasional ant.

Originally posted by alysonpeach

I didnt enjoy it when I went there. Nothing to do with the food. I didnt find it at all restful. It was like a canteen. All that coming and going.

I was there on Thursday at lunch time, and found the staff charmless and impatient. It may be that they'd just had a troublesome party in or something. Disappointing that they wern't serving alcohol, but there was a notice to say you could bring your own. Too late once you'd been seated! And you had to go to the bar to get a jug of water @ 50p.

Been to Jumbo loads times with boyf and never had any complaints, except to say that when you order a drink for some reason it takes them forever to bring it.

Still have't got round to No1 buffet but that's more to do with location and being bothered to walk down there :rolleyes:

Archived