Smoking ban has led to less smoking in the home, not more!!

We no longer smoke indoors or allow others to. I suppose you could say this is an indirect product of the anti smoking legislation and public feeling in general. It's just not as socially acceptable as it used to be - and on balance I think that's probably a good thing.

It's not very often i see folk smoking outside their homes.And please,no smart asses saying they all smoke in their back gardens.So,where are the smokers..err smoking?

Err......in their back gardens?

Perhaps the smoking ban has reduced the amount of cigarettes that people smoke, therefore, reduced the amount of people needing treatment??

People that smoke have just as many friends as people that don't smoke. To say otherwise, as you just did, is rather silly!!

Your inability to read is matched by your obsession with smoking.

Smoking in the home is injurious not only for self but for other family members also. Passive smoking is equally harmful to direct smoking. Just law can not help, we should be convinced with the cause behind the law.

Your inability to read is matched by your obsession with smoking.

I've read your post and links. Doesn't mean I have to agree with them. People will still be smoking in 40 years. People will still be smoking thousands of years from now.

It's not that I have an obsession with smoking. I just have an obsession with people that are anti smoking and think that smokers should have their choice of lifestyle taken away from them.

Archived