Rebekah Brooks loaned police horse by Scotland Yard in 2008

purdy

I very much enjoy seeing the harrassers become the harassees. Loads of massive cameras in her face, getting chased by the press. Could there be more sweet karma? Only if they use telescopic cameras to get photos of her in a bikini/underwear I guess.:D

Its kind of a shame the current press have to be behaving whilst the enquiry goes on, they should be finding and engineering tales of her sex exploits etc.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-18062485

Rebekah Brooks and her husband, Charlie, are being charged with conspiracy to pervert the course of justice over the phone hacking inquiry. Three of Mrs Brooks's staff, and News International security head Mark Hanna are also charged with the offence.

The charges relate to alleged offences in July last year including concealing documents and computers from police. She is charged - along with her husband, personal assistant Cheryl Carter, chauffeur Paul Edwards, security man Daryl Jorsling, and News International head of security Mr Hanna - with conspiring to "conceal material" from police between 6 and 19 July.

In a second charge, she and Ms Carter are accused of conspiring to remove seven boxes of material from the News International archive between 6 and 9 July.

And in a third charge, Mr and Mrs Brooks, Mr Hanna, Mr Edwards and Mr Jorsling are accused of conspiring to conceal documents, computers and other electronic equipment from police officers between 15 and 19 July.

Rebekah Brooks has been charged. We must all accept that she is innocent until she is proven guilty and not hound her or call for her head/blood in any way, shape or form, because that would be wrong. Just like all Murdoch's papers have done in the past, never having submitted anyone to trial by media.

Errm, oh, hang on a minute...

Look at the platform she has been given in the media to start proclaiming her innocence.

It's not often that somebody who has been charged with such a serious crime immediately wants to get their faces all over the media to tell everybody how upset they are and how wrong it all is. Most people sensibly keep their mouths shut and their heads down. She'll be done for contempt next.

Perverting the course of Justice? Did she lie?

I`m surprised she didn`t say something like........." All the information I gave out was correct at the time of going to press. However the management does reserve the right to make changes without prior notification. No corrospondence shall be entered into."

Perverting the course of Justice? Did she lie?

I`m surprised she didn`t say something like........." All the information I gave out was correct at the time of going to press. However the management does reserve the right to make changes without prior notification. No corrospondence shall be entered into."

The charges are for removing material from the News International archives and concealing documents and computers from the police. Basically hiding incriminating evidence. Details here.

Archived