The naivety of some taxi drivers.

My partner and I both work, so one evening during the week after work we get a taxi to a localish pub and let someone else do the cooking. It gives us a break. We go there and return by taxi and up until now have not found the fares excessive. BUT....now they have increased the charges by about 25% overnight. When we asked the taxi driver about it he said "I am glad they put them up, now we shall make lots more money":hihi::hihi:

Not from me you will not...next week I use my car and drink less!:cool:

OK....he seems to think that if you increase fares by 25%, you will make 25% more money.:loopy:

My partner and I both work, so one evening during the week after work we get a taxi to a localish pub and let someone else do the cooking. It gives us a break. We go there and return by taxi and up until now have not found the fares excessive. BUT....now they have increased the charges by about 25% overnight. When we asked the taxi driver about it he said "I am glad they put them up, now we shall make lots more money":hihi::hihi:

Not from me you will not...next week I use my car and drink less!:cool:

OK....he seems to think that if you increase fares by 25%, you will make 25% more money.:loopy:

Which Company cause Mercury Taxis have not put there prices up

Archived