Sheds with beds, the third world has arrived.

Can you elaborate on the notion about 'blind eyes being turned for so long'? How long has this problem been going on? Are you aware of what the local authorities have been trying to do and the problems they face?

Have you any evidence of any kind other than your own suspicion to support a claim of corruption?

Can you elaborate on the notion about 'blind eyes being turned for so long'? How long has this problem been going on? Are you aware of what the local authorities have been trying to do and the problems they face?

Have you any evidence of any kind other than your own suspicion to support a claim of corruption?

It hasn't happened overnight has it? I don't need any hard evidence to be suspicious.

If the planning departments concerned had been doing their jobs it would have been nipped in the bud. Ever heard of planning consents?

Exploitation of asians by asians and the pathetic excuse given by the local authorities has a strong whiff of corruption to my nose. Why else would blind eyes be turned for so long?

I don't think blind eyes are being turned, but alot of these shacks look just like garden sheds, and at the back of terrace housing it just isn't easy to see I reckon.

These people want to go back home and can't. It's very sad.

It hasn't happened overnight has it? I don't need any hard evidence to be suspicious.

If the planning departments concerned had been doing their jobs it would have been nipped in the bud. Ever heard of planning consents?

So you don't have any real grounds to claim corruption then Jim?

Thanks for clarifying that.

A mosque in rotherham was built without the correct planning consent ,nothing happened in fact the council supplied road signs to highlight the mosque.

if i remember correctly these people have paid their fellow asian people £10,000 to get them here (illegally) on a promise of work and the good life and they were advised to destroy their passports, the people who was on the television have all been refused entry to England but cannot be sent back to their own country because they cannot prove who they are short of officially letting them stay and paying them benefits and opening the flood gates for other immigrants with no identity, what can be done?

Archived