Sheds with beds, the third world has arrived.

Because they're in poverty and because all the usual obstacles still apply.

They are illegals..i.e they shouldnt be in this country and the authorities should have been called by the news team and arrested the lot,if they were not here illegally they wouldnt possibly be in poverty

They are illegals..i.e they shouldnt be in this country and the police should have been called by the news team and arrested the lot,if they were not here illegally they wouldnt possibly be in poverty

don't be daft. Press sources are rightfully protected. they don't have to be identified to the police.

The pannimg overhead shots reminded me of the shanty villages in Gambia ,do we really want this happening over here ? or does the country revert to the bad old days of poverty.I went as a guest to a meeting today in a area were Eastern Europeans are taking over it seems they just use the streets as a dumping ground daily,let dogs foul the pavements and generally just cause mayem,the CPO's there stated their hands were tied they go to the door ..sorry no speak English or you racist..I wonder where they learned that excuse from ?

Archived