Sheds with beds, the third world has arrived.

You'll have to explain that one k.

its election time in india i go at least once a year and i will be there in a couple of days two very senior police officers have been sacked for doing the usual bribes and letting bars shacks etc sell beer, not this year dry means dry no baksheesh

The pannimg overhead shots reminded me of the shanty villages in Gambia ,do we really want this happening over here ? or does the country revert to the bad old days of poverty.I went as a guest to a meeting today in a area were Eastern Europeans are taking over it seems they just use the streets as a dumping ground daily,let dogs foul the pavements and generally just cause mayem,the CPO's there stated their hands were tied they go to the door ..sorry no speak English or you racist..I wonder where they learned that excuse from ?

Some of them, 12000 in 2011, turned up to ukba and said I'm here illegally send me back. But with no passports and an Indian high commission dragging it's feet, it's taking a long time. Too long for all concerned.

I don't think blind eyes are being turned, but alot of these shacks look just like garden sheds, and at the back of terrace housing it just isn't easy to see I reckon.

These people want to go back home and can't. It's very sad.

exactly

many of these people have also spent what money they may have accumulated in their country of origin on the promise that the streets of London are paved with gold ...

You replied to post 9 so you must have read it.

If there is corruption it's the landlords corrupting those charged with enforcing planning laws.

in post 9 there is no evidence or sources posted, just you saying you have smelt corruption? so I will repeat my previous question.

its election time in india i go at least once a year and i will be there in a couple of days two very senior police officers have been sacked for doing the usual bribes and letting bars shacks etc sell beer, not this year dry means dry no baksheesh

Lol, glad to hear from someone who knows how it works. Halibut must have gone to bed to sleep the sleep of the just.

Archived