Sheds with beds, the third world has arrived.

Genuine question, if Indians are living in these conditions in the UK and the metrics in terms of economic performance for Indians are extremely good - why is this?

We in Sheffield seem to house a lot of people in very nice accomodation from a certain failed pirate fond state. Are we housing the wrong people in nice taxpayer funded flats?

how does india compare to here though? yes there is a baksheesh culture over there, but there really isn't, to the same extent over here.

The BBC news report said that Ealing and Slough have large Asian populations. The landlords are Asian, the tenants are Asian. For all I know the planning officers are Asian.

amongst asians within the planning department? I highly doubt it. Unless you have some proof, then of course, expose them for the good of everyone.

no i ment in the asian community as a whole its a way of life to them even to those who where born here they are brought up with that kind of living

how does india compare to here though? yes there is a baksheesh culture over there, but there really isn't, to the same extent over here.

okay fine, but what has that got to do with this thread?

i was answering this

Archived