Sheds with beds, the third world has arrived.

Its a double edged sword. On the one hand we should do all we can to get these people back home so they can tell others that the UK isn't paved with gold.

On the other, would it give them the thought that if they make their own way here and it doesn't work out, they get a free ride home?

Its a double edged sword. On the one hand we should do all we can to get these people back home so they can tell others that the UK isn't paved with gold.

On the other, would it give them the thought that if they make their own way here and it doesn't work out, they get a free ride home?

its not the getting home thats the problem the British Government would quite happily deport them back to India if thats where they came from, the problem lies in the India border control they will not let them in they cannot prove who they are they have no identity

its not the getting home thats the problem the British Government would quite happily deport them back to India if thats where they came from, the problem lies in the India border control they will not let them in they cannot prove who they are they have no identity

Smuggle them into India by French Lorries - simple.

When I lived in London 10 years ago they were building all sorts of dodgy and unsafe structures around Hackney and Dalston and the trendy areas which were let to young British/European people who just wanted to live in the area but couldn't really afford.

All sorts of slum things were thrown up or houses badly divided. But then again the Halibut's of this world didn't give a shizzle cos they weren't brown so there you go. Been going on a long time down there but only now are people becoming interested....

In a short space of time the standards of housing in this country have fell dramatically.

Wages have fell in real terms, and the coming generation is being forced to rent sub-standard housing. On top of this they are expected to pay the pensions of the feckless generation that preceded them. Not only this but they must pay over the odds for an education.

Do you really think they are going to sit back and take it?

I've been warning of this for ages, some people on here seem to think it's all a big joke.

The coming violence and disorder is not, and nor should it ever be called 'unexpected'.

Claim and smell have different meanings.

You'll have to explain what smell means then, it's clearly not to do with your nose. Do you mean suspect? If so, why, on what evidence?

Most of the shacks in that program would probably be permitted developments, and I think they stated that when performing an inspection they are legally obliged to give 24 hours notice...

"Simply put, it means that the authorities, including the courts, cannot compel a journalist to reveal the identity of an anonymous source for a story. The right is based on a recognition that without a strong guarantee of anonymity",

If you mean this ,I wouldnt think it would apply in this instance they dont have to reveal the source just the presence of the shanty buildings,if as reported the people are living in depravity surely morally they should report the conditions otherwise they are no better than the slime who are taking advantage of these people.

I believe they said at the end that all the evidence they'd collected had been handed over to the authorities.

When I lived in London 10 years ago they were building all sorts of dodgy and unsafe structures around Hackney and Dalston and the trendy areas which were let to young British/European people who just wanted to live in the area but couldn't really afford.

All sorts of slum things were thrown up or houses badly divided. But then again the Halibut's of this world didn't give a shizzle cos they weren't brown so there you go. Been going on a long time down there but only now are people becoming interested....

I didn't see anything that suggested that Halibut was interested in this problem because of skin colour, did you?

In a short space of time the standards of housing in this country have fell dramatically.

Wages have fell in real terms, and the coming generation is being forced to rent sub-standard housing. On top of this they are expected to pay the pensions of the feckless generation that preceded them. Not only this but they must pay over the odds for an education.

Do you really think they are going to sit back and take it?

I've been warning of this for ages, some people on here seem to think it's all a big joke.

The coming violence and disorder is not, and nor should it ever be called 'unexpected'.

You should tell your parents that they're feckless, I'll be sure to let me Dad know that after 40 years of work he's lead a feckless life.

Idiot.

Archived