Sheds with beds, the third world has arrived.

I believe they said at the end that all the evidence they'd collected had been handed over to the authorities.

What authorities though.Will the problem still be there in a couple of months time ? Channel 4 handed their evidence re the London Mosque but nothing had been done when the follow up programme was broadcast

What authorities though.Will the problem still be there in a couple of months time ? Channel 4 handed their evidence re the London Mosque but nothing had been done when the follow up programme was broadcast

It was reported on last year in the newspapers nothing seems to have been done as yet.

Were you suggesting that they should have immediately phoned the police? Which would be the wrong authority to start with and wouldn't result in them getting more than 1 shacks worth of people...

Were you suggesting that they should have immediately phoned the police? Which would be the wrong authority to start with and wouldn't result in them getting more than 1 shacks worth of people...

The Police !! they have trouble finding their way out of the station never find find some illegals even if they were stood in front of them besides their hands are tied by political correctness if they make a move they have been told that the SF apologists will be after them for racial predjudice

also, you would presume that the press are trying to highlight this issue.

If you come forward to the press to high light an issue to then be dobbed in to them by the police then it isn't much of an incentive is it?

The Police !! they have trouble finding their way out of the station never find find some illegals even if they were stood in front of them besides their hands are tied by political correctness if they make a move they have been told that the SF apologists will be after them for racial predjudice

Which would be the wrong authority start with.

They won't be smiling when they lose their £3 million toy.

The pannimg overhead shots reminded me of the shanty villages in Gambia ,do we really want this happening over here ? or does the country revert to the bad old days of poverty.I went as a guest to a meeting today in a area were Eastern Europeans are taking over it seems they just use the streets as a dumping ground daily,let dogs foul the pavements and generally just cause mayem,the CPO's there stated their hands were tied they go to the door ..sorry no speak English or you racist..I wonder where they learned that excuse from ?

they look like granny flats to me...constructed by cowboy builders....and 800 a month...can i have one...got loads of room at the bottom of the garden...

In a short space of time the standards of housing in this country have fell dramatically.

Wages have fell in real terms, and the coming generation is being forced to rent sub-standard housing. On top of this they are expected to pay the pensions of the feckless generation that preceded them. Not only this but they must pay over the odds for an education.

Do you really think they are going to sit back and take it?

I've been warning of this for ages, some people on here seem to think it's all a big joke.

The coming violence and disorder is not, and nor should it ever be called 'unexpected'.

sit back and take it....at 800 a month....for a garden shed...think they have been taken to the cleaners...but its only london...who cares...the place stinks

Archived