Sheds with beds, the third world has arrived.

they look like granny flats to me...constructed by cowboy builders....and 800 a month...can i have one...got loads of room at the bottom of the garden...

Whats good for the goose, planning and legality doesn't matter get on with it, like the gypsy camps it'll cost millions to get rid of.

And to think some people still think mass immigration is good for this country :loopy:

How fantastic that they would want these "rustic" shanty towns in Britain.

If it's know they're inhabited by illegals, they should do a massive raid with the UKBA, swiftly followed by bulldozers.

And to think some people still think mass immigration is good for this country :loopy:

How fantastic that they would want these "rustic" shanty towns in Britain.

If it's know they're inhabited by illegals, they should do a massive raid with the UKBA, swiftly followed by bulldozers.

but they can't and they won't...out of sight out of mind....london is one big shanty town...next they will be washing cows and themselves in the thames...let them have it..the place stinks

I don't think blind eyes are being turned, but alot of these shacks look just like garden sheds, and at the back of terrace housing it just isn't easy to see I reckon.

These people want to go back home and can't. It's very sad.

Oh come on, that is a very poor answer and doesn't do your cause any good at all: planning permission is very very robust in this country, the council were and are aware of these issues, nothing happened because of political sensitivities and of course they don't have the resources now to do anything about it. It was inevitable that these sort of issues would arise given the unplanned nature of much of NL's immigration policy..

its also disgusting that landlords are profiteering from these poor souls, and yes it is very sad both for the individuals and the wider community..

Which would be the wrong authority start with.

So you keep saying,why the bold, you stated the Police I didnt I said authorities,I would imagine immigration would be the first step or failing that DVLA because if any organisation can find alleged wrongdoers in the shortest time they must be favourites ;)

Those responsible for enforcing planning regulations need to be made to explain why this situation has been allowed to exist.

Those responsible for enforcing the law regarding the illegal immigrants also need to be made to publicly explain why the situation is occuring.

If satisfactory explanations are not forthcoming those in responsible positions should be replaced and disciplined.

So you keep saying,why the bold, you stated the Police I didnt I said authorities,I would imagine immigration would be the first step or failing that DVLA because if any organisation can find alleged wrongdoers in the shortest time they must be favourites ;)

I actually asked you to qualify what you meant, but you didn't bother to answer.

Were you suggesting that they should have immediately phoned the police?

You then ranted about the police.

The Police !! they have trouble finding their way out of the station never find find some illegals

Maybe you could stop ranting and actually read what's being written?;)

Archived