Sheds with beds, the third world has arrived.

Why don't people say what they really mean ? We all know that if I built so much as a storm porch without consent, being white, it would be ripped down faster than you can say Housing Benefit.

Shush Carruthers someone might be listening.

Why don't people say what they really mean ? We all know that if I built so much as a storm porch without consent, being white, it would be ripped down faster than you can say Housing Benefit.

You must be one of those white folks with a persecution complex that we hear about from time to time. Poor you.

You should look up permitted development. Strangely enough skin colour has no bearing on it.

A mosque in rotherham was built with the correct planning consent ,nothing happened in fact the council supplied road signs to highlight the mosque.

Shouldn't that have been without consent or the rest doesn't make sense?

Archived