Andrex Toilet Tissue

This might be a stange question, but I wondered how many rolls a week is normal for 3 people in a house. 2 of us go out to work all day, Mother in Law is in all day. We have a septic tank and we are having to have it emptied every year.

The house uses 12 to 15 toilet rolls a week is this a normal amount or am I being unfair thinking it is.

This might be a stange question, but I wondered how many rolls a week is normal for 3 people in a house. 2 of us go out to work all day, Mother in Law is in all day. We have a septic tank and we are having to have it emptied every year.

The house uses 12 to 15 toilet rolls a week is this a normal amount or am I being unfair thinking it is.

It reads like one of those arithmetic tests we did in junior school: if 3 people use x toilet rolls etc. etc.

It reads like one of those arithmetic tests we did in junior school: if 3 people use x toilet rolls etc. etc.

DUFFEMS, This is not a wind up it is happening 2 a day is not unusial I have tried to find a supplier of the old IZAL that was glass paper in the hope this might stop it, but no luck

DUFFEMS, This is not a wind up it is happening 2 a day is not unusial I have tried to find a supplier of the old IZAL that was glass paper in the hope this might stop it, but no luck

sandie, have you tried cutting newspapers into squares and hanging them on a nail, that might deter her.

Archived