Andrex Toilet Tissue

sandie, I simply LOVE your posts :thumbsup:

Thanks boyfriday long time no heard from you.

But this is a true post and I am not exagerating about the volume used.

We have tried to buy the cheaper brands, but the number used increases.

The Mother in Law goes to the loo every hour we have tried to speak to her Doctor and he says there is no medical reason for it. She has a supposed IBS, but the doctor says it is more of an obsetion than a fact.

She is 84 and selfish and i am not sure the lift goes to the top floor.

The doctor under rules will not say more which I understand, but the cost per week of rolls and drain and tank the cost of having the tank empty is becoming stupid.

Did you know that Edward Izal, inventor of shiny toilet paper was beheaded by order of Her Majesty, Elizabeth the Queen Mother?

Apparently she was caught short and had to use a public convenience. Apart from being hopeless and highly abrasive, the paper was also a bit damp which resulted in her finger going through. In a fit of royal rage, Izal was arrested and spent two years in the Tower of London before meeting his demise.

Beheaded by paper cut, that's got to hurt.

I just want to say thank you to everyone, I was reading this and laughing so loud my husband came in from the kitchen to see what was the cause of such hilarity and I have read them out to him and he too has tears running down his face.

I can't remember the last time we laughed as much.

Thanks boyfriday long time no heard from you.

But this is a true post and I am not exagerating about the volume used.

We have tried to buy the cheaper brands, but the number used increases.

The Mother in Law goes to the loo every hour we have tried to speak to her Doctor and he says there is no medical reason for it. She has a supposed IBS, but the doctor says it is more of an obsetion than a fact.

She is 84 and selfish and i am not sure the lift goes to the top floor.

The doctor under rules will not say more which I understand, but the cost per week of rolls and drain and tank the cost of having the tank empty is becoming stupid.

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Archived