Andrex Toilet Tissue

This might be a stange question, but I wondered how many rolls a week is normal for 3 people in a house. 2 of us go out to work all day, Mother in Law is in all day. We have a septic tank and we are having to have it emptied every year.

The house uses 12 to 15 toilet rolls a week is this a normal amount or am I being unfair thinking it is.

Inverness, Scotland, surely you dry the paper out and re-use it, Inverness, not Loch Ness, do you live with a monster ?.

No, don't. It blocks the pipe, as it does not have the dissolvability qualities of toilet paper.

Thanks for your reply you are right, we had a problem in the early years when MIL used to flush kitchin roll and left overs down the loo, we managed to stop that.

As we speak I am waiting for Shureclean to empty the tank again, another £250

when me and my mates was kids playing in the woods, one of them used to do what is known as a wildy behind a bush! and use old found newspapers or leafs, if i remember rightly he even used a carrier bag once:gag: enjoy your breakfast:hihi:

This might be a stange question, but I wondered how many rolls a week is normal for 3 people in a house. 2 of us go out to work all day, Mother in Law is in all day. We have a septic tank and we are having to have it emptied every year.

The house uses 12 to 15 toilet rolls a week is this a normal amount or am I being unfair thinking it is.

Do you live with Winnie the Pooh ?.

Archived