I like her. Please help

PMSL..........

Not sure this will help.

My Dad's first chat up line to my Mum was.....I like them socks.

(She was wearing white ankle socks)

They were married for 50 plus years.

Let us know how you get on, lol.

Ask to buy her a coffee

Ask her to buy you a coffee would be better, then say something like 'I would have offered you one but I'm a man of the times' :D

A bit of cheek often helps break the ice and overcome nerves. Rejection wound't be as bad if you are a little cheeky with it ;)

And she may like you being different and have a laugh about it which is always a good start.

Its definitely worth saying something, what's the worst that could happen.....a dented pride and the inconvenience of finding another coffee shop if you can't handle going back in there?

What to say.....that's the question........

I would personally try and strike up conversation with her whenever you go in, and over time you would get to know a little more about her which will make it a lot easier for you to take it up a notch and brave the big.......'Would you like to go for a drink sometime?'

Let me know how things progress!

Its definitely worth saying something, what's the worst that could happen.....a dented pride and the inconvenience of finding another coffee shop if you can't handle going back in there?

What to say.....that's the question........

I would personally try and strike up conversation with her whenever you go in, and over time you would get to know a little more about her which will make it a lot easier for you to take it up a notch and brave the big.......'Would you like to go for a drink sometime?'

Let me know how things progress!

'Would you like to go for a drink sometime?' idea is better than my friend's one 'Give her a good tip'. Also, inviting a girl to a drink or a dinner proved successful in the past. Will try tomorrow. Wish me luck.

'Would you like to go for a drink sometime?' idea is better than my friend's one 'Give her a good tip'. Also, inviting a girl to a drink or a dinner proved successful in the past. Will try tomorrow. Wish me luck.

Best of luck! I have faith in you ;)

First, hang out in this coffee bar frequently and then let her notice you. Then invite her to have a cup of coffee with you together. then just tell her your true feeling. Do not be shy. Just have a try. May she will accept you. Be brave! Good luck!

Archived