I like her. Please help

Hi all,

I like a girl who works in a coffee shop but I am a bit shy and I don't want to be rejected by her. Do you guys have any advice in such situations? What should I say to her?

With all the best will in the world, if she sees you as a munter then a munter you are.

If its games you want rather than just come out with it, then leave her a note with your pic and mob number in.

Additional note to above: No pic of you with yer mum. No nude pics.

Or you could take yer balls in yer hand and just ask her for a date. ( I don't mean literally btw)

Hi all,

I like a girl who works in a coffee shop but I am a bit shy and I don't want to be rejected by her. Do you guys have any advice in such situations? What should I say to her?

Tell her she short changed you.

Ifshe denies it call her a thief, the shock of it all will bring down her defences and so itll be easier to get her phone number.

If she wont give you her number, Get her name then stalk her over the internets until she sucumbes to your charms

Or calls the police.

If she calls the police its not meant to be and you can be happy in the fact that she was probalby a lesbien anyway.

Good luck:thumbsup:

Tell her she short changed you.

Ifshe denies it call her a thief, the shock of it all will bring down her defences and so itll be easier to get her phone number.

If she wont give you her number, Get her name then stalk her over the internets until she sucumbes to your charms

Or calls the police.

If she calls the police its not meant to be and you can be happy in the fact that she was probalby a lesbien anyway.

Good luck:thumbsup:

Bless..trashyblonde will just fall at your hooves.

Easy way to get a conversation started ... get a Kindle! I went into a coffee bar and whilst the attractive young lady was making my latte, asked if they had wi-fi as I needed to figure out how to set the Kindle up (register and suchlike).

She said they did and asked if I'd like her to set it up for me. Being a technophobe, I agreed. She then came and sat down with me for half an hour, set up the Kindle and then we had an amusing chat about books.

Fortunately for me, I have a lovely, beautiful girlfriend so I didn't flirt. It struck me at the time though that this would be a great way to get to meet someone ... you've already discovered a subject to talk about, and talking about books means you can talk about anything!

(Having said that, it helps to be very handsome and witty like me!) :):thumbsup:

Go to the counter - make sure there isn't a queue - give a big sigh (or two if necessary) and she will say 'what's wrong?' then say 'Help me, how do you get round the problem of asking a girl out when you are shy?'

I'm guessing she isn't married or spoken for

Archived