I like her. Please help

Do you find everyone enigmatic? The only thing he would appear is more non existent. The point is he fancies her...she probably doesn't know he exists, and will continue to do so as long as he follows the "ignore her" advice. Be hopes she doesn't take the same advice too if she also has a thing for him.

Two people ignoring each other, what a winning combination.

A young lady and myself ignored each other for months and in the end became so intrigued as to why we were ignoring each other we just had to get together.We married and have now been ignoring each other for thirtytwo years.It worked for me!

A young lady and myself ignored each other for months and in the end became so intrigued as to why we were ignoring each other we just had to get together.We married and have now been ignoring each other for thirtytwo years.It worked for me!

Ignorance is bliss! :)

Be brave!

Just say to her...'drop ya draws,and 10 bobs yours.'

Naw!

Just tell her that you really love double entendres- then give her one!!!!

Fnar fnar!! :hihi::hihi:

Biggsy :)

BTW, Shanes teeth- My wife and I had nineteen years of blissful happiness....... then we met!! :gag:

Hi all,

I like a girl who works in a coffee shop but I am a bit shy and I don't want to be rejected by her. Do you guys have any advice in such situations? What should I say to her?

Buy a coffee and when she walks past you say

"Fancy sitting on my lap and talking about the first thing that comes up"

See how you get on if that doesnt work will tell you my secrect weapon

Archived