I like her. Please help

Hi all,

I like a girl who works in a coffee shop but I am a bit shy and I don't want to be rejected by her. Do you guys have any advice in such situations? What should I say to her?

"Seize the moment, for 'tis fatal to hesitate" as they say.

Be upfront and just tell her that she looks great and you want to get to know her and make sure you looke her dead in the eye when you say it.

If she turns you down then you're ego may be bruised for a bit but you'll get over it soon enough.

I never lost much sleep over rejection. It's all a bit like waiting fior a bus. If you miss one, another will be along shortly. :hihi:

Hi all,

I like a girl who works in a coffee shop but I am a bit shy and I don't want to be rejected by her. Do you guys have any advice in such situations? What should I say to her?

Be upfront and just tell her that she looks great and you want to get to know her and make sure you look her dead in the eye when you say it.

If she turns you down then you're ego may be bruised for a bit but you'll get over it soon enough.

I never lost much sleep over rejection. It's all a bit like waiting fior a bus. If you miss one, another will be along shortly. :hihi:

Be upfront and just tell her that she looks great and you want to get to know her and make sure you looke her dead in the eye when you say it.

Be upfront and just tell her that she looks great and you want to get to know her and make sure you look her dead in the eye when you say it.

Or two at the same time...:hihi:

Follow her home from work.

Go through her mail, then add her as a friend on Facebook

I have had this done to me apart from the "go through her mail" part. You are joking, I know, but it's awful when you have a stalker. My friends were actually telling me that I must "love it". I didn't.

Archived