Sports Friendly Series! ""SUFC v SWFC""

matt1889

I have managed to arrange through various friends of mine, various locations to hold a Friendly Mixed sports series!

The competition will be held between the fans of Sheffield United Football Club, and those of rivals Sheffield Wednesday Footbal Club!

This opportunity is open to all forum members, both male and female, providing that you are a genuine fan (no trouble causers are welcome).

The series itself consists of!

: 11 a side Football Match.

: Cricket Match 20/20.

: Snooker Night.

: Pool Night.

: 5 a-side Football Tornament.

I have put a lot of effort into setting this lot up, and hope that we can get a lot of interest going, and really enjoy it!

Ive set up a structured points system, organised certain venues etc, and organised certain equipment!

All I will say, each event will have a slight cost, but nothing too large, so all participants would be expect to make a small contribution!

Hopfully if we can Do this thing sucessfully this year, we could make it an annual event????

PLEASE PM ME WITH INTEREST ASAP, AS THIS WILL BE A FIRST COME / FIRST SERVED EVENT!.

Matt

Honestly Scott, i've put some r8 effort into getting all this sorted!!!!! And i'm sure the results will reflect the current league status of both teams!

So anybody interested please PM, don't post replies on here without Pm'ing me, as you moght get missed out!

Got you both now, Scottf and Robbie_Lovin!

Archived