Is it ok to kill a newborn?

Is it compulsory

It's certainly helpful if you wish to talk on a subject.

Does your argument go "social services should stop taking children from dodgy parents and put the kids that would've been aborted into care in their place"?

This is all moot anyway, for this reason. Putting a child into care should be an option, and abortion should be another sensible option. 9 months of pregnancy for a child that is not wanted is not good for the mother, is not good for the child, and is not good for society as a whole.

why didn't you question Harleyman's post?

To give you a compliment, I hoped you eminently more sensible than the man who compares The Beatles to Hitler. ;)

It's certainly helpful if you wish to talk on a subject.

Does your argument go "social services should stop taking children from dodgy parents and put the kids that would've been aborted into care in their place"?

This is all moot anyway, for this reason. Putting a child into care should be an option, and abortion should be another sensible option. 9 months of pregnancy for a child that is not wanted is not good for the mother, is not good for the child, and is not good for society as a whole.

Oh dear you've not answered my question - I said I agreed with Harleyman that an option is adoption - end of

Ever heard of putting it up for adoption as yet another alternative ? :rolleyes:

So they are then being forced to go through a 9 month life changing and life threatening event. Not because there isn't on demand abortion, but presumably in this scenario because even paid for abortion isn't available as it's been made illegal.

Oh dear you've not answered my question - I said I agreed with Harleyman that an option is adoption - end of

And it's since been pointed out that it's a poor option since the system is overloaded with children already.

Archived