Is it ok to kill a newborn?

Many on the pro-choice side of the debate are the usual trots and marxists using another issue just to get one over on what they see as the Christian bourgeois establishment.

Just for the record I'm neither one of the bourgeoise or a Christian.

I'm not a trot, or a marxist, and I'm not a Christian...

For an unwanted child It takes a better person to carry the baby and place it for adoption than one who chooses abortion. No matter how hard abortion is, its easier than going through 9 months of pregnancy and giving the child up after birth. Too many people take the easier route.......

Many on the pro-choice side of the debate are the usual trots and marxists using another issue just to get one over on what they see as the Christian bourgeois establishment.

Just for the record I'm neither one of the bourgeoise or a Christian.

Uh what Christian bourgeois establishment?

Too many people take the easier route.......

There are no "correct" number of abortions. There are neither too few nor too many.

What we should have is a system where if a woman wants an abortion, she should be assisted to do so safely. If she wants to carry the baby and put it up for adoption, she should be assisted to do so safely.

Nine million children under the age of five die every year. That is an awful statistic. We need to be focusing attention on these lost lives rather than the rights or wrongs of termination.

Why not focus on both? How many millions of babies are killed before birth?

Wonder why that there Al Gore doesn't make his next film "An Inconvenient Life"?

Archived