Is it ok to kill a newborn?

Its never ok to kill another human being so in my book its never going to be ok to murder a baby.

Simple :)

It can be okay to kill another human being. If someone is about to kill you and you have the option to kill them first or die I doubt many would choose to die. Babies are always going to be innocent and no threat. Adults aren't like that and some have to be killed to stop them being a danger to others.

In fact you've said the same yourself in response to the Waco killings;

100% would.

There was (i presume) enough reason to believe these nutjobs were a threat.

I mean, what other option is there but to go in full pelt?

Knock politly and ask for a cup of tea and a chat?

My personal beliefs are that abortion at 24 weeks should be dramatically changed. It should be lowered to 16- at the very most 18weeks.

My very beautiful, bubbly, gorgeous, full of life baby girl was born 2 weeks after I couldve legally had an abortion. It makes me sick to the core. She had eyelashes, fingernails, hair. She wriggled around in her incubater snuggly looking uncomfy if her nappy was dirty or wet. She reacted to pain when the doctors were performing a medical procedure. Her eyelids fluttered if we spoke to her & she would pull her feet away if we tickled them.

they don't have basic human rights after birth is dangerous & deplorable.

You're using emotive language to argue that every woman's abortion rights should be limited because of one personal experience - your own. You must know that abortion is too complicated an issue to be judged solely on the birth of one child.

You've not answered my question. For what reasons is she "a nutcase"?

Because the very thought of killing a newborn indicates a very unhealthy mind

Abnormal thought process...... Obsessivee Compulsive Disorder (The intrusion of unpleasant and unwelcome thoughts)

The woman needs counseling

She's right on one count - or part of one count. Killing a baby two days after the birth is very little different from killing it two days before the birth. That's why we don't allow abortion at such a late stage.

Abortion shouldnt be allowed at any stage.

Because the very thought of killing a newborn indicates a very unhealthy mind

Abnormal thought process...... Obsessivee Compulsive Disorder (The intrusion of unpleasant and unwelcome thoughts)

The woman needs counseling

You don't seem to be able to grasp that the talk about killing newborns was in a theoretical and philosophical framework.

Minerva isn't suggesting that we kill newborns, she's asking questions in the persuit of intellectual enquiry and knowledge.

It can be okay to kill another human being. If someone is about to kill you and you have the option to kill them first or die I doubt many would choose to die. Babies are always going to be innocent and no threat. Adults aren't like that and some have to be killed to stop them being a danger to others.

In fact you've said the same yourself in response to the Waco killings;

That was sarcasm, im sorry you missed it :roll:

Archived