Boy banned from flying pirate flag

They are legally obliged to inform whoever is flying the flag, that it's illegal to do so without planning permission. Councils do not have the option of choosing to ignore such complaints.

Do they enforce this in Belfast ? Yeah, right.

That's a nonsense. The council letter said in the first place that they wouldn't take any action over it.

Not nonsense at all, I'm clearly stating what it says in the Sun newspaper today.

Quite aware what the original letter said considering I started this thread off, just stating what todays paper says.

Not nonsense at all, I'm clearly stating what it says in the Sun newspaper today.

I'm not accusing you of posting nonsense; I'm accusing the Sun's report of being nonsense. Which it is.

If you thought I was accusing you, I apologise. That wasn't my intent.

I'm not accusing you of posting nonsense; I'm accusing the Sun's report of being nonsense. Which it is.

How civilised you two.

Will you be inviting just a few close frinds ? :hihi:

And my apologies to you, post ammended.

Archived