What will you miss most about Meggo?

Stockers

I'll miss his ability to take a team full of free transfers and loanees into promotion contenders, and in so doing beating teams with players valued at considerably more.

Not a bad attribute to have I'd suggest.

But will you miss how he managed to take a team of well paid players, to lose against teams with vastly lower wage bills like Chesterfield and Exeter?

One things for sure Charge, we won't be swinging our brogues in the car park...

Football fans are a fickle, and the 99% you quote will soon be onboard after a few wins...

Yes you dont do protests too well do you pal as seen at the Parson Cross hotel ;)

Thought wednesdayites had a bit more vim and vigor to them but they just seem to sit and take whatever rubbish comes thier way from thier chairmen, hilarious how MM was called the saviour now hes been told to get on his bike...

Like Sibon says You are DIFFERENT CLASS :roll:

I prefer being DIFFERENT GRAVY

P.S. Eat you 1/4 lb of Yorkshire mixture before you get in the ground :hihi::hihi:

I'll miss Smeggo for the fact that he could chew on 16 hubba-bubba's whilst on the touch line. Its a record he now holds since Sam Aladice nearly choked on 11.

I've ordered two little micro pigs and the ginger one will be called meggo to remind me of his short time at the sty.

13,000 a week after a 49,000 gate. Shows two things, fickle and obsessed with United. Spoken to 3 Wendys since Sunday and all they've said is "we've won t'derby that's all that matters" Sounds like a rationalisation to me. Plus they all say it with Baaaarnsley accents :hihi:

I've seen one or two derby games by the way

Statistics, statistics...

75k down at Wembley in 93. Next home games:

Sheff U v Leeds 20,562

Sheff W v Southampton 26,183

I guess there were more Blades lost on the way back up the M1 than Owls

How come wednesday always post about the past

1 comes in about a game nearly 2 years ago doesn't anyone know about about the present

1 even thinks we won on Wednesday (the day) with 1 goal so present times isn't one of their favourite subjects

Guest sibon
How come wednesday always post about the past

1 comes in about a game nearly 2 years ago doesn't anyone know about about the present

1 even thinks we won on Wednesday (the day) with 1 goal so present times isn't one of their favourite subjects

Not at the lane today Paul?

I wasn't a fan of DJ and would have prefered Mcarthy but we have Jones and will back him to the hilt,to say we didn;t want him and not back him when we have him are two different things.

Agree with the bold, but not your 'prefer McCarthy' comment.

I didn't want Jones because of his 'previous' (if you know what I mean).

I'm not comfortable with it, even though he was found not guilty.

I know it won't be long though, before 'some people' start to incorporate it in to their bile, should DJ do a successful job.

The 'better' Wednesday fans will get behind him 100%. The ones who won't are the ones with 'knuckle dragger' mentality, and they'll be onboard pretty quick if he does a good job.

If he doesn't, MM will see to it. ;)

Yes you dont do protests too well do you pal as seen at the Parson Cross hotel ;)

Thought wednesdayites had a bit more vim and vigor to them but they just seem to sit and take whatever rubbish comes thier way from thier chairmen, hilarious how MM was called the saviour now hes been told to get on his bike...Like Sibon says You are DIFFERENT CLASS :roll:

I prefer being DIFFERENT GRAVY

P.S. Eat you 1/4 lb of Yorkshire mixture before you get in the ground :hihi::hihi:

I've edited your comment I've bolded.

'now hes been told to get on his bike by the no brains at Hillsborough'.

Guest sibon
Not been for a while due to illness

You won't have missed much mate. League One football isn't that edifying really.

Archived