What will you miss most about Meggo?

Stockers

Supposedly, one of the things that got them both bickering behind the scenes was that GM publicly had a go at Huddersfields chairman for getting shut of Lee Clarke when Udders were fourth. Town's chairman called Mandaric and asked him to have a word, which he did and I heard that Megson had a go at him for siding with the chairman of a rival club and not his own manager. Fair point.

MM and GM GM and Paul Wotsisface

Didn't get on. End of story, end of employment.

MM and GM GM and Paul Wotsisface

Didn't get on. End of story, end of employment.

I always thought that MM and GM were good mates after the Leicester days, but looking back and checking up they were not together too long there.

I always thought that MM and GM were good mates after the Leicester days, but looking back and checking up they were not together too long there.

Megson walked out on mm,some people are saying this is mm,s revenge, cant see it .

Megson walked out on mm,some people are saying this is mm,s revenge, cant see it .

He did go to Bolton though, so not strictly true about walking out on MM, he just went for probably more money, and more kudos.

MM and GM would hardly have had time to get to know one another before Meggo left.

And anyway, Megson heard that Mandaric was in a pub with Nigel Pearson the week before, so he got on his bike. :hihi:

Where have I seen that scenario before ..............................

Yes mate, no doubt the full thing will be printed in the Star tomorrow (I am assuming that Calendar just read a bit of it out), he said he was saddened, etc., and that he would like to think he could come back at some point in the future and finish the job he had barely started.

Something along those lines, as I said, I would imagine it would be in the Star tomorrow for anyone interested (but don't lynch me if they don't print it, this is the Star after all)

Here it is.

I'll really miss him, an absolute gift to Blades. Not surpised it's things off the field that have gotten him the peddler, 'cos he's **** poor interpersonally judging by how he comes across on tv and interviews. Blamed his players and Ched Evans wage packet for his teams defeats. I can't believe you lot bought that "blue and white through and through, always been a fan" crap. Football managers are just mercenaries

I'll really miss him, an absolute gift to Blades. Not surpised it's things off the field that have gotten him the peddler, 'cos he's **** poor interpersonally judging by how he comes across on tv and interviews. Blamed his players and Ched Evans wage packet for his teams defeats. I can't believe you lot bought that "blue and white through and through, always been a fan" crap. Football managers are just mercenaries
i like meggo and his father for the blue and blood, end of.

Archived