What will you miss most about Meggo?

Stockers

Over to our experts on all things Megson and Wednesday, Stockers and Ridgewalk ...... give me strength .... you didn't have much to say after last Sunday though eh ....... 2nd in League 1 and still plagued by your rivals ...... sad and bitter in my opinion ..... you should concentrate on getting behind your own team, your support last Sunday was shocking :D

Guest sibon
I'll really miss him, an absolute gift to Blades. Not surpised it's things off the field that have gotten him the peddler, 'cos he's **** poor interpersonally judging by how he comes across on tv and interviews. Blamed his players and Ched Evans wage packet for his teams defeats. I can't believe you lot bought that "blue and white through and through, always been a fan" crap. Football managers are just mercenaries

I think you'll find that Ched Evans dropped his wage packet in Danny Batth's back pocket.

I'll miss having a passionate fan as a manager. One who bounces.

Over to our experts on all things Megson and Wednesday, Stockers and Ridgewalk ...... give me strength .... you didn't have much to say after last Sunday though eh ....... 2nd in League 1 and still plagued by your rivals ...... sad and bitter in my opinion ..... you should concentrate on getting behind your own team, your support last Sunday was shocking :D
and even a wobble against strugging scuny with ten men at home.

Guest sibon

Don't mention yesterday's attendance

Hi Michael. What will you miss about the ginger one?

Don't mention yesterday's attendance

Hi Michael. What will you miss about the ginger one?

His passion for the job, the work ethic he had given the players (well most of them) and particularly the regard he had for us the fans. I think he has left us with a great opportunity to make the play offs, I think 2nd place is just out of our grasp, and the Jones fella has now got to get that team to be unbeatable for the end of season lottery !

Guest sibon
His passion for the job, the work ethic he had given the players (well most of them) and particularly the regard he had for us the fans. I think he has left us with a great opportunity to make the play offs, I think 2nd place is just out of our grasp, and the Jones fella has now got to get that team to be unbeatable for the end of season lottery !

I agree.

For me, it is the transformation in the squad. From a set of wimps to a big, tough, hardworking team. I've been happy with the effort from all of the players this season. For the first time in a long time.

I don't see anyone beating us easily.

I agree.

For me, it is the transformation in the squad. From a set of wimps to a big, tough, hardworking team. I've been happy with the effort from all of the players this season. For the first time in a long time.

I don't see anyone beating us easily.

completely agree. hopefully the new found fight megson put into the team will continue with the new manager

I wasn't at the rust bucket last Sunday Mickey Love so I can't really comment on who sung the loudest or who had more balloons, i'll leave that one with you.

We lost and it happens in this League, you must feel a bit cheated with the huge effort put into beating big Brother yet you've come out second best to Chezzy et el in recent weeks, I know I wouldn't be happy with that.

What will you miss anyway Mickey Love, the exciting sort match interviews, the love in with the most intelligent fans in the league, the flowing football or the orange glow coming from the touchline?

Ay, it's different when you have a Sheffield man at the helm who knows what a derby match is all about.

Meggo couldn't get the troops up for Stevenage or Chezzy but he can get them up for their Cup Final against the Blades. Maybe his obsession with the red and white 1/3rd of the city was what got him the sack?

Corrected it for you

Corrected it for you

Cheers buddy, i'd say it was the other way round, the general perception tends to be true Sheffielders are Blades and Wednesday have a high volume of fans from neighbouring towns such as Toy Town, Dingle Land, Chezzy, etc.

Archived