What will you miss most about Meggo?

Stockers

NOW we are talking, early 70s, but i have posted many times about both clubs great support, and again yes the part timer eliment is at both clubs.

As a supporter, the part timers do grate a little, glory hunters causing queues in the local pubs, queues at the ground and as for getting a half time pie !!

I admit too the 30,000 owls made some noise, but i bet health and safety had their fingers crossed whn you started bouncing up and down ;)

One way to keep warm at a rubbish match i thought.

Yep, I know we all try and get a rise off our rivals on here, but theres no fooling us 'older' posters, I confess I actually went to some of those games at the Lane, my Wednesdayite dad used to take us for some of the big games !

Yep, I know we all try and get a rise off our rivals on here, but theres no fooling us 'older' posters, I confess I actually went to some of those games at the Lane, my Wednesdayite dad used to take us for some of the big games !

I had a season ticket for 25 years at Hillsbro [when i was rich] but the biggest and best crowd i have ever been in was at Bramall Lane .

Yorkshire vs. The Australians.

Going to miss his rugged movie star good looks gracing the pages of the Sheffield star *cough*, the way he had his team playing on the deck football *couch* and how he never blamed anyone else but himself when wednesday lost *cough* oh and his radio interviews were so uplifting *cough*

Going to miss his rugged movie star good looks gracing the pages of the Sheffield star *cough*, the way he had his team playing on the deck football *couch* and how he never blamed anyone else but himself when wednesday lost *cough* oh and his radio interviews were so uplifting *cough*

I'll not miss him at all :)

I will miss his post-match interviews... they were hilarious whenever things didn't go his way. I will also probably miss his managerial tactics... I think Jones poses a bigger threat than Megson, as he is a much better manager. I hope he takes a few weeks to find out how to manage the team he has inherited... they aren't the quality of players he is used to working with!

I will miss his post-match interviews... they were hilarious whenever things didn't go his way. I will also probably miss his managerial tactics... I think Jones poses a bigger threat than Megson, as he is a much better manager. I hope he takes a few weeks to find out how to manage the team he has inherited... they aren't the quality of players he is used to working with!

Unlike ex Owl Danny Wilsons dynamic post match fun fests I assume.

They had enough quality to play you off the park over two games and i'd be more than confident of 3points if we were playing you again tomorrow.

Guest sibon
I'll not miss him at all :)

Oh, but you will.

Just think... no more hoooof, except for your own players in tough games.

No more pantomime villain.

And worst of all, we have a manager who knows how to get through the play-offs, so you may yet have more derby humiliation to come next year.

Keep yer shoes on.

Oh, but you will.

Just think... no more hoooof, except for your own players in tough games.

No more pantomime villain.

And worst of all, we have a manager who knows how to get through the play-offs, so you may yet have more derby humiliation to come next year.

Keep yer shoes on.

Theres no way you can teach those giraffes to play football on the deck ...Hilarious reading some of the posts of ANYONE but Jones

Guest sibon
Theres no way you can teach those giraffes to play football on the deck ...Hilarious reading some of the posts of ANYONE but Jones

Jones will be just fine.

You can tell that from the hysterical reaction of some Blades tonight. On this, and other forums.

Oh. And from his previous achievements.

Archived