What will you miss most about Meggo?

Stockers

Jones will be just fine.

You can tell that from the hysterical reaction of some Blades tonight. On this, and other forums.

Oh. And from his previous achievements.

Read the Sheffield star online comments mate...99% wanted anyone but him and i bet a lot of owls fans threw their sweeies away today

Guest sibon
Read the Sheffield star online comments mate...99% wanted anyone but him and i bet a lot of owls fans threw their sweeies away today

I don't need to read The Star. Mostly nobody does anymore. At least, not those who live here.

I live and work amongst Owls and I can exclusively report that they held Megson in high regard, but they are quite happy to back Jones.

They all still have their shoes on too. And the car park has been quiet all day.

Owls fans. Different class.

I don't need to read The Star. Mostly nobody does anymore. At least, not those who live here.

I live and work amongst Owls and I can exclusively report that they held Megson in high regard, but they are quite happy to back Jones.

They all still have their shoes on too. And the car park has been quiet all day.

Owls fans. Different class.

Go have a look on here then PAGE ONE of the its Dave Jones confirmed thread...

DIFFERENT CLASS ALRIGHT :roll::roll::roll:

Guest sibon
Go have a look on here then PAGE ONE of the its Dave Jones confirmed thread...

DIFFERENT CLASS ALRIGHT :roll::roll::roll:

As I said. I inhabit a world where I interact with a great many Sheffield folk on a daily basis. Lots of them are Owls. You should try it. You might understand the current state of Sheffield football a little better if you did.

I don't need to rely on secondary sources for opinions. I get them direct. Dave Jones will be fine. We have a high quality manager. Are you sure that you lot do?

As I said. I inhabit a world where I interact with a great many Sheffield folk on a daily basis. Lots of them are Owls. You should try it. You might understand the current state of Sheffield football a little better if you did.

I don't need to rely on secondary sources for opinions. I get them direct. Dave Jones will be fine. We have a high quality manager. Are you sure that you lot do?

The table doesnt lie and i understand the state of Sheffield at the moment and for all your chest puffing and telling everyone how rich, famous and steeped in history you are its great to be laughing at the state of things at the comedy club right now...Theres some vile things being said about your saviour Milan and many of your DIFFERENT CLASS fans :roll: were telling him not too nicely to go to Glasgow .... Secondary opinions :loopy::loopy: These are posts from people on the forum who go week in and week out ...Jones or Wilson, wasn't a big fan of Wilsons but has he ever done a job for us , be interesting to see the reaction to Jones being your new manager, I know owls who wont be going to see thier beloved owls again but as you say DIFFERENT CLASS , I prefer to be a Blade and DIFFERENT GRAVY

I'll miss his ability to take a team full of free transfers and loanees into promotion contenders, and in so doing beating teams with players valued at considerably more.

Not a bad attribute to have I'd suggest.

Sibon you are wasting your time !

I'll miss his ability to take a team full of free transfers and loanees into promotion contenders, and in so doing beating teams with players valued at considerably more.

Not a bad attribute to have I'd suggest.

And paid considerably more.

One things for sure Charge, we won't be swinging our brogues in the car park...

Football fans are a fickle, and the 99% you quote will soon be onboard after a few wins...

Archived