The Enfield Poltergeist

Just been watching some old paranormal videos on YouTube and stumbled on The Enfield Poltergeist story on Unsolved Mysteries and Strange But True?

Man, I know some people make up stories and do what ever they can to draw attentions, but given the vast amount of documentation, eye witness accounts and spin tingling testimonies this has to be one of the most genuine accounts that in some cases poltergeist activity actually exists.

It was scary seeing the videos and hearing of the events and one can only be in awe of what happened back then in 1977-78 period and of how genuine and accurate that things were proven and how many people were involved, it really was astounding what happened.

Just been watching some old paranormal videos on YouTube and stumbled on The Enfield Poltergeist story on Unsolved Mysteries and Strange But True?

Man, I know some people make up stories and do what ever they can to draw attentions, but given the vast amount of documentation, eye witness accounts and spin tingling testimonies this has to be one of the most genuine accounts that in some cases poltergeist activity actually exists.

It was scary seeing the videos and hearing of the events and one can only be in awe of what happened back then in 1977-78 period and of how genuine and accurate that things were proven and how many people were involved, it really was astounding what happened.

Why do you believe this account to be true?

There is an equally vast amount of evidence to confirm that this tale is hogwash.

If that is the case, then it must be the biggest lie in recent history, look at all the accounts from distinguished and respectable people, all the press intrusion, independent experiences and recorded evidence, it is quite a legendary case that if happened nowadays with modern digital equipment and surveillance, we would quite honestly have the most definitive evidence of paranormal activity ever.

Maybe, but taking the children out of the equation and you still had some serious stuff that still went on.

There was those pictures of the girls in the air like they jumped off the bid, but look at the height and distance they went, it would take a trampoline to do that and not a bed.

I think so, but there were also things that the girl could not do, there were things flying around the room, furniture moving and being flipped over, banging noises on the walls, teleportation and voices coming from within a small girl that were physically impossible and all of these things happening in a room full of eye witnesses.

Here is a good documentary...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7VpVbD8p_s

The voice is not impossible for a child, as a child's voicebox is not fully formed, and is flexible, where an adult's is rigid. A child is able to change their voice much easier, not saying it isn't real, but I don't think so! Or not all of it anyway. I have no sound on computer right now to watch videos, sorry x

Archived