The Enfield Poltergeist

The voice is not impossible for a child, as a child's voicebox is not fully formed, and is flexible, where an adult's is rigid. A child is able to change their voice much easier, not saying it isn't real, but I don't think so! Or not all of it anyway. I have no sound on computer right now to watch videos, sorry x

They were saying it was possible, but only for a few minutes or short period of time, but like if this girl was doing it, they said it spoke for full days and for months at a time, even if a child could do that it would cause irreparable damage to their lungs.

Didn't something similar once happen in Salem?

If you're referring to the Salem witch trials, then no. I hardly think hanging twenty odd people for being witches really compares with some girl speaking in a funny voice and jumping off her bed.

jb

They were saying it was possible, but only for a few minutes or short period of time, but like if this girl was doing it, they said it spoke for full days and for months at a time, even if a child could do that it would cause irreparable damage to their lungs.

'they said'

Oh, well that's totally trustworthy then. :rolleyes:

Maybe, but taking the children out of the equation and you still had some serious stuff that still went on.

There was those pictures of the girls in the air like they jumped off the bid, but look at the height and distance they went, it would take a trampoline to do that and not a bed.

I agree there are some things that just cannot be faked.I do believe something very strange happened in that house that cannot be explained.

I agree there are some things that just cannot be faked.I do believe something very strange happened in that house that cannot be explained.

Like what, exactly?

One only need watch the footage to know the girls were faking. Like all these things, it's a case of the gullible jumping to conclusions...

This was the worst case of demonic possession I've never seen!

Didn't something similar once happen in Salem?

I don't think so. The mysterious case of the Enfield poltergeist has a whiff about it similar to what occurred in Amityville...

Archived