Labours Eric Joyce MP in the news again

Eric Joyce top lad

"Johann Lamont, the Scottish Labour leader, suggested that if the allegations were true, Mr Joyce had may have “abused his position of power and authority”.

She added: "Regardless of any other issues. I think this makes Eric Joyce unfit to stand for the Labour Party.”"

Obviously the leader of the Scottish Labour Party has less experience of and insight into the matter than a tired Labour hack in Sheffield.

"Johann Lamont, the Scottish Labour leader, suggested that if the allegations were true, Mr Joyce had may have “abused his position of power and authority”.

She added: "Regardless of any other issues. I think this makes Eric Joyce unfit to stand for the Labour Party.”"

Obviously the leader of the Scottish Labour Party has less experience of and insight into the matter than a tired Labour hack in Sheffield.

She added"regardless of any other issues the man headbutted a tory,I think this makes Eric Joyce ideal to lead the Labour party Scottish or otherwise".

The article said:

Miss Lauder also had a photograph taken with David Miliband, which she posted on her Facebook page with the caption: “David Miliband and I. Swoon.”

Shame on Eric Joyce for taking advantage of a mentally ill child!

I'm no Labour fan but this looks to be nothing more than mud slinging and kicking the bloke while he's down. Young keen party supporters are common at most constituency offices.

There are no concrete facts in the article. And what's the reason for this paragraph:

Mr Joyce received a message on Twitter on Wednesday from the Conservative MP, Nadine Dorries, saying: “Hey, hope you are ok.”

Fresh from his headbutting brawl fest allegations have appeared that he's also a wrong un.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/9116196/Eric-Joyce-urged-to-stand-down-amid-allegations-of-relationship-with-teenager.html

You missed the drink driving conviction. He's a real class act is Mr Joyce, you can tell that by type of folk who support him on here..

Archived