Labours Eric Joyce MP in the news again

Which is all the evidence I need that Labour and their supporters are little more than moronic, violent thugs.

Weren't the tory thugs whining a bit back over the slurs in the 92 campaign? Seems a bit rich to me

Which is all the evidence I need that Labour and their supporters are little more than moronic, violent thugs.

I didn't think you needed evidence to label Labour supporters morons I thought it was something you just self righteously did at any opportunity:huh:

Weren't the tory thugs whining a bit back over the slurs in the 92 campaign? Seems a bit rich to me

Remind me of them. I remember the 1997 ones - "New Labour, New Danger" with the demon eyes. I thought that was going too far. But in hindsight it was pretty accurate.

Remind me of them. I remember the 1997 ones - "New Labour, New Danger" with the demon eyes. I thought that was going too far. But in hindsight it was pretty accurate.

You are probably correct

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/labour/5141314/Gordon-Brown-aide-Damian-McBride-resigns-over-smear-campaign-emails.html

From 2009

The Prime Minister had been besieged by a growing political row over the actions of Damian McBride, a Downing Street adviser, who sent emails to another prominent Labour figure making unfounded claims about the private lives of a number of senior Conservatives.

Charles Clarke, the former Home Secretary, led calls for Mr McBride to be dismissed and said he had brought shame to the Labour Party by planning a potential smear campaign against Mr Cameron.

And on Saturday Downing Street issued a statement saying that Mr McBride had resigned.

Mr McBride was forced to go despite apologising for the "juvenile and inappropriate" comments and insisting that no one else at Number Ten had been involved. But the row showed little signs of abating as details began emerging of the content of the emails.

They were sent by Mr McBride from his high security Downing Street account to Derek Draper, a former Labour spin doctor who runs a left wing website and made a number of innuendo laden suggestions about the personal lives of Tory MPs including Mr Cameron and George Osborne, the shadow chancellor.

Archived