Shameless mother.

I think MrMoran is way out of line here - bullying fat people is a real laugh yeah?

If you actually read the article it's describing a family who are trying really hard to help their child - I really fail to see why he feels the need to bitch about them. Is he bitter about something?

I think MrMoran is way out of line here - bullying fat people is a real laugh yeah?

If you actually read the article it's describing a family who are trying really hard to help their child - I really fail to see why he feels the need to bitch about them. Is he bitter about something?

A good first step would be for the mother to lose some weight and act as a role modem rather than being clinically obese herself and complaining about the social stigma of it all. For her, being fat is a choice. The child is only 9 however and I assume eats whatever is put in front of him

A good first step would be for the mother to lose some weight and act as a role modem rather than being clinically obese herself and complaining about the social stigma of it all. For her, being fat is a choice. The child is only 9 however and I assume eats whatever is put in front of him

Having read the article I concluded her weight issues were related to thyroid problems,so perhaps she is not to blame.I know Woodthorpe and do not know of any main roads in the area so that was a weak excuse,and no doubt the kids are driven to school.There are loads of fat people and if anything thin people are now the exception;surely this should protect the chubbies with the weight of numbers on their side.

In conclusion the mother has enough on her plate without drawing attention to her plight using the Star for cheap publicity.

didnt it say in the article that she is battling a thyroid problem?

Archived