Shameless mother.

Nobody on this thread is bullying her, you can't bully someone who isn't there or won't read the comments.

What they are doing is saying that they don't agree with the argument she puts forward, they instead believe that her behaviour is the problem.

If you want to class that as bullying and 'ignore' the description of how she behaves then I don't see that there is much point in you taking part in a discussion, you've already made up your mind.

Well I am used to a wide readership and have emphasised clarity and accessibility;if I expected a small elite cadre to follow my thoughts I might be persuaded to adhere to your policy of obscure comments.

Your going to claim that tabula rasa is an obscure comment now?

I think you might be underestimating the average vocabulary of forum posters.

I ignored it, Cyclone.

If someone is bullying it is the 'bullying' behaviour that needs to be challenged. If you bully my friend because she is black, or because he has acne, I'm not going to look for excuses for the bullying, based on the behaviour of the victim, I'm going to challenge the bully every time.

Have you challenged the woman in question when she's exhibiting bullying behaviour? Or do you reserve that for people who won't accept excuses for why a child is fat?

Have you challenged the woman in question when she's exhibiting bullying behaviour? Or do you reserve that for people who won't accept excuses for why a child is fat?

I don't know that she is. I don't know her either. As I said ALL bullying needs to be challenged, whether that be sexist, homphobic, racist or fatcist bullying. If we don't challenge it, we endorse it.

I don't know that she is. I don't know her either. As I said ALL bullying needs to be challenged, whether that be sexist, homphobic, racist or fatcist bullying. If we don't challenge it, we endorse it.

Stating that she is the cause of her sons problems and thus has the solution to them is not bullying her though. To defend her in making her son fat you don't challenge bullying, you condone being a bad mother.

Your going to claim that tabula rasa is an obscure comment now?

I think you might be underestimating the average vocabulary of forum posters.

My evaluation is based on the written comments posted and many are highly restricted.

Nobody on this thread is bullying her, you can't bully someone who isn't there or won't read the comments.

What they are doing is saying that they don't agree with the argument she puts forward, they instead believe that her behaviour is the problem.

If you want to class that as bullying and 'ignore' the description of how she behaves then I don't see that there is much point in you taking part in a discussion, you've already made up your mind.

How do you know she's not read the comments? How many other fatties should have to read the foul, fatcist comments time and time again from the forum bullies? Would you be so keen to ignore bullying if it was racial, or homophobic, or are fatties just an acceptable target to you?

And as for you not seeing the point in me taking part in a discussion, same rule as with the fatties applies - if you don't like it, feel free not to look, but I'll still be here.

Archived