Shameless mother.

Far too many keyboard warriors on this forum who think it's acceptable to look down their noses at people and insult them :roll: just think of how you would feel if the boot was on the other foot and someone insulted your family members.

Far too many keyboard warriors on this forum who think it's acceptable to look down their noses at people and insult them :roll: just think of how you would feel if the boot was on the other foot and someone insulted your family members.

Like button needed again!

If posters are that intelligent, stop using spellcheck and wickidictionary and accept other human beings as they are. We all have feelings, differences and foibles. Other people attempting to be , and trying to feel superior often have their own issues to deal with, and as SF members we have to accept that............

Another candidate for the *like* button. :)

It seems we're expecting far too much empathy from some of our fellow forummers. :(

Another candidate for the *like* button. :)

It seems we're expecting far too much empathy from some of our fellow forummers. :(

Ruby not at all, empathy is not expected , and rarely happens, unless it's in a trusting environment .

Being in Mensa is not that impressive anyway Ruby I passed the entrance test they used to use but then they want money off you to be accepted. I'm not that daft.:hihi::hihi::hihi:
lol, have you ever been to one of their meetings ... I'm not saying it's nerd central, but it's not exactly my No.1 choice for a night out! ;)

Did you miss this post?

Or just ignore it?

So why should we believe 2's company's version of things over the woman in the Star?

And if you think it's not bullying just because it's not said directly to her face then I pity your reasoning.

It seems to me that many SF regulars are now getting tired of this trolling and bullying which is becoming so common. Lets hope the mods take note.

I ignored it, Cyclone.

If someone is bullying it is the 'bullying' behaviour that needs to be challenged. If you bully my friend because she is black, or because he has acne, I'm not going to look for excuses for the bullying, based on the behaviour of the victim, I'm going to challenge the bully every time.

Ahhhhh, so your just one the troll then.

Figures.

Archived