Disaster Dave Cameron crying because he is being ignored

What's he doing wrong Mecky? Limiting your over generous pension? Making the public sector efficient? Trying to reign in the national debt? Being from a "posh" background?

I suggest you read through the article

I suggest you read through the article
So, I read the article, then checked your OP again, and you just paraphrased Douglas Alexander. So...what? :huh:

Looks to me like more of the same, nowt to do with Cameron (and the other 11 countries that have 'joined up' with him): the EU is trundling along the French-German axis as before, forging ahead with 'fiscal consolidation' as promoted by Sarko & Merkel (read: ever-increasing ingerence of Brussels in national matters of taxation policies and procedures).

And that's a good thing how?

So, I read the article, then checked your OP again, and you just paraphrased Douglas Alexander. So...what? :huh:

Looks to me like more of the same, nowt to do with Cameron (and the other 11 countries that have 'joined up' with him): the EU is trundling along the French-German axis as before, forging ahead with 'fiscal consolidation' as promoted by Sarko & Merkel (read: ever-increasing ingerence of Brussels in national matters of taxation policies and procedures).

And that's a good thing how?

It sounds like the Eurozone is doing what is best for France and Germany and we are keeping out of that and doing what is best for Britain. That sounds like the best plan to me. Well done Cameron & well done Mecky for pointing it out.

What a childish thread! No reference to Mr Cameron crying in the article, nor anyone referring to him as "Disaster Dave". Does anyone think little David Milliband could do a better job?

I think you answered your own question. No one takes any notice of the invisible Miliband. It is actually Ed who runs the Labour Party but I doubt anyone cares.

Archived