Disaster Dave Cameron crying because he is being ignored

Don't indulge him. It's a slow news day and the anti Tory ranters haven't got anything better to work with. The top story of the day is the fact that 13 years of Labour education policy means half the country can't read or write. Even the lefty loons can't blame Cameron for that.

True, but they will just blame Thatcher. :|

I rather like Cameron. I particularly like the fact he is rich. As such he will not need to pander to the US as previous PMs (of both parties) have done with a view to supplementing their income on the US lecture tour.

Also he is Euro sceptic, not anti Europe, but sees that it is in this countries interests to have close relationships with all countries and to keep the country run by those we elect not that Brussels appoints.

I rather like Cameron. I particularly like the fact he is rich. As such he will not need to pander to the US as previous PMs (of both parties) have done with a view to supplementing their income on the US lecture tour.

Also he is Euro sceptic, not anti Europe, but sees that it is in this countries interests to have close relationships with all countries and to keep the country run by those we elect not that Brussels appoints.

From what I can remember Winston Churchill had a few quid as well. :cool:

Oh look I just saw a flying pig, are you really that naive to believe Cameron won't want to make more money when he finishes in politics. These people never have enough money.

Archived