Restaurant Help

Yiderlier

Hi all,

Myself and my girlfriend want to go for dinner on Saturday but are unsure whereabouts to go. We have been to Mediterranean, Antibo and really like them, but want to know what is good in Sheffield!

We were looking at the Wig and Pen!?

Thanks

Milestone and Wig and Pen are both nice. Eat & West Restaurant is good, but slightly out the centre. Great food though. We also have a deal on our site for Barretts Bistro in Beauchief, which is nice if you venture a little further. We had lunch there yesterday and I had Salmon, Venison and for desert just ice cream. Was lush.

I'd like to find a nice Pub that isnt part of a chain near the centre, apart from the W&P and the Milestone

Try Barratt's Bistro at Hutcliffe Wood where you can take your own wine. Try to avoid being booked in the windowless cellar!

Otto's on Sharrowvale Road can be good.

In the same area the little French bistro run by Ceres is first class but you won't have to mind the loo at the bottom of the garden. BYO.

Taste, around the corner on Ecclesall Road, also has bistro nights Friday and Saturday and, again, it's BYO. .

Check out the bistro menu at the Millhouses cafe.

If you like your food avoid the chain places mentioned.

Archived