Nottingham Capital FM Arena

I'm looking to buy my mother some tickets for her birthday and everywhere is already sold out apart from Nottingham Arena but the only tickets that are available there are for Block 8,9,10,11,12 which when looking at the floor plan are right at the back.

Does anyone know what the layout is like? Are these going to be reasonable seats or are the people going to look like little peas :P

Thanks

I'm looking to buy my mother some tickets for her birthday and everywhere is already sold out apart from Nottingham Arena but the only tickets that are available there are for Block 8,9,10,11,12 which when looking at the floor plan are right at the back.

Does anyone know what the layout is like? Are these going to be reasonable seats or are the people going to look like little peas :P

Thanks

Its pretty much the same size and shape as Sheffield Arena - all these enormodomes are depressingly alike - the people will look if not like little peas, then like medium size sprouts! It won't be a very good view.

It kinds of depends on what sort of show it is as well, I think. If it's sold out and terribly popular and your mum will be thrilled just to have a ticket, then all well and good. If it's a show where it really matters that you're close up and have a good view than that's different.

Its a Mrs Brown comedy show, she loves it but i didn't realise she/he was touring and i've left it too late :( boo!!

Hmmmm. Difficult one. I guess with a comedy show like that facial expressions might be a big part of it. Why not ring Nottingham and ask if they know if they'll have big screens at the side of the stage? It's pretty commonplace now - I know they did for Bill Bailey at Sheffield.

Archived