How Big Is Your House?

Big enough, three bed 1920's ex-corpy. Not huge rooms, the third bedroom is a tiddler but the other two are ok for doubles and the kitchen is a good size. Lovely! I'm sure it'll get up Chem1st's nose that it's no longer a council house (thanks to the wonderful person that bought it in the first place wohoo!) :hihi:

Let's just hope and pray you keep up the repayments on your mortgage and don't end up homeless, because you'll not get a property like that on the council anymore.

A few years yet till interest rates start to rise, so just be prepared.

Unless you own it outright, then you need not worry.

Ours is huge. It's classed as a flat but I see it as a house. It's behind and above a couple shops so weird. We have a hallway at the top of the stairs which is so big we've just turned it into an office, 2 bedrooms are massive and living room is huge. Have a dining room too but unfortunately a tiny kitchen :(

My house is a flat, there's plenty of room for little ol' me; I have lots of big windows flooding the place in natural light without being overlooked, I quite like living here though I do long for a garden over the summer months for when I'm feeling primal and want to dig in the dirt or perhaps room for a workshop so's I can make stuff or fill it with illegal immigrants.

How many square metres or feet?

People could be describing doll houses here. Surely you need some form of measurement?

Else you might aswell ask how long is a piece of string and reply, mine is a red one...

I know. I live in a flat and cannot swing a cat around. Some council house old builds have massive rooms. Are you content with the size of your new build? The ones that only little people and cars can live in? Or do you have massive rooms that you can play tennis in?

Opines?

If you can touch your head against one wall without banging your arse on the opposite wall it's big enough :hihi:

Archived