How Big Is Your House?

Guest sibon
Can I have my own Wednesday room? Seems a bit steep! Meggo mask I'm saving for when he comes back :(

Every room in my house is a Wednesday room.

Apart from the Costello room.

And the toilet.

Every room in my house is a Wednesday room.

Apart from the Costello room.

And the toilet.

I have a picture of him from the NME circa 80's something in my bedroom. Wearing a crown. I pretended he was a Wednesday fan - but I think he supports someone else :mad:

My toilet is the size of a cupboard. I have to stand on the landing to do my cleaning duties. Danny Wilson adores the back wall of my mini toilet cave (in case of splattering, I don't want Kier on my back) and the floor has a picture of a bloke off Owlstalk who takes pictures for them :love::)

Guest sibon
I have a picture of him from the NME circa 80's something in my bedroom. Wearing a crown. I pretended he was a Wednesday fan - but I think he supports someone else :mad:

That was his best album "The King Of Anfield"

It's not though Harley! Caravans are bigger than my flat :(

You dont know what small is mate. I lived in a flat in London that was so small even the mice got claustraphobia !

Livng in a big house isn't all that great either especially when there's only the two of you left. Until a year ago we lived in a huge house. Cost a fortume to cool in the summer and heat in the winter. It was also a constant job of work to keep clean. We also own a smaller house, 1800 SF that my younger son lived in.

When he got married again we swopped houses. Our house is now a single decker (no stairs) and suits us fine. I wont have to wear myself out chasing the missus up the stairs everytime the urge comes over me

You dont know what small is mate. I lived in a flat in London that was so small even the mice got claustraphobia !

Livng in a big house isn't all that great either especially when there's only the two of you left. Until a year ago we lived in a huge house. Cost a fortume to cool in the summer and heat in the winter. It was also a constant job of work to keep clean. We also owned a smaller house, 1800 SF that my younger son lived in.

When he got married again we swopped houses. Our house is now a single decker (no stairs) and suits us fine. I wont have to wear myself out chasing the missus up the stairs everytime the urge comes over me

I have to walk three flights of stairs to even enter my poxy flat :( It's like living in a crap hotel with horrible one night peeps :(

You had over 1800 Sheffield Forum members hanging around. Jesus! No wonder you moved! :)

Big enough, three bed 1920's ex-corpy. Not huge rooms, the third bedroom is a tiddler but the other two are ok for doubles and the kitchen is a good size. Lovely! I'm sure it'll get up Chem1st's nose that it's no longer a council house (thanks to the wonderful person that bought it in the first place wohoo!) :hihi:

Same here! - though the bathroom is very tiny, I am quite happy with the size of it, though sometimes think I would like a dining room and a laundry room/general storage area.

Archived