Advice on where best to keep a pony..

I am just wondering where in Sheffield is best to keep horses and ponies??

I know where there are few places but not many!!, which place would be best??

Not a request I am sure most ask, but a friend of mine has a pony she got for her daughter.

Her daughter can not ride now (due to a serious accident she has on another horse, She has been left with bad injuries and is to scared to go back on), and they wanted to re-home their pony.

I have decided to have him and care for him, as my daughter is going to be starting horse riding lessons. (at least this way my friends daughter can still see him)

I used to help my god mother care for her 3 horses for most of my child hood.

So know what I am doing and used to ride them to, but my aunt I lost touch when I was in my 20's.

And I don't know anyone else to ask, any help would be appreciated.

I would keep him where he is but it is a hike from Suffolk to here lol.

I want to make sure where ever we put him , that everything is as it should be and that he will be safe.

There's a place near us called Moorwood (on the Riggs I think?) and it offers riding lessons as well as bespoke and tailored livery. Looks really nice and is in a beautiful area.

Failing that, try approaching a few farms that keep horses. If they need the extra cash I'm sure someone will accomodate you.

Hope your little girl enjoys it :)

There's a place near us called Moorwood (on the Riggs I think?) and it offers riding lessons as well as bespoke and tailored livery. Looks really nice and is in a beautiful area.

Failing that, try approaching a few farms that keep horses. If they need the extra cash I'm sure someone will accomodate you.

Hope your little girl enjoys it :)

Oooo might go for that I don't want any where to local or busy.

Thankyou barbie girl very much xxx

Good good :) The countryside is beautiful up there, it'll love it :)

Sure he will, I ain't sure I will though after not riding in about 10 yr.

I am sure I will enjoy the bonding time with my daughter learning to ride again.

I wanted a horse said I will buy one when kids leave home, lol might not be as skint then lol

Archived