Will British cease to be a Christian nation..

I reckon so. I reckon around 40 to 50 years.

Even the majority who stated that they were Christian on the last census aren't active ones attending church and so on. Many places of worship have gone, and some that remain have been converted into pubs - arguably this country's real faith (alcohol) - or mosques.

Because no government in this country has been able to prevent the mass influx of Muslims into this country, I believe it is only a matter of time before Islam becomes the main religion here. By which time, non-believers will either be forced to convert or face the consequences of Sharia law which will have replaced the current British/EU 'model'.

On a positive note, I don't expect to be around to see this. Death will offer me a pleasant way out.

Which war would this be exactly?

The one we are engaged in at present, or havent you noticed?

It was declared on 11/09/2001 if I remember, and has raged ever since.

It will never end until both sides accept that their god is not interested in them at all.

Maniacs the lot of them.

Because the state and religion are joined together in England, Cof E is sort of our default setting. We don't bother over much about it, we take it for granted and we don't defend it, but it permeates our lives.

I worry that more millitant religions will be forced upon us by the back door if we don't take the trouble to fight our corner.

The one we are engaged in at present, or havent you noticed?

It was declared on 11/09/2001 if I remember, and has raged ever since.

It will never end until both sides accept that their god is not interested in them at all.

Maniacs the lot of them.

must admit , I hadn't noticed a 'war' and if there was one, I reckon I would have noticed - I remember the odd outrage , but nothing on the scale of the 1970s and 80s when the irish war led to bombs in british cities with great regularity. it didn't lead to the end of british civilization so far as I remember.

what I have noticed is that my south asian neighbours are decent, honest family people generally a vast improvement on the local white youth who are ignorant aggressive and generally drunk and zonked on skunk - I've been burgled several times, all of them by whites.

where exactly is this 'war' taking place?

(by the way, sharia wouldn't suit me, my hobbies include stella artois and streaky bacon (unsmoked/rind on))

must admit , I hadn't noticed a 'war' and if there was one, I reckon I would have noticed - I remember the odd outrage , but nothing on the scale of the 1970s and 80s when the irish war led to bombs in british cities with great regularity. it didn't lead to the end of british civilization so far as I remember.

what I have noticed is that my south asian neighbours are decent, honest family people generally a vast improvement on the local white youth who are ignorant aggressive and generally drunk and zonked on skunk - I've been burgled several times, all of them by whites.

where exactly is this 'war' taking place?

(by the way, sharia wouldn't suit me, my hobbies include stella artois and streaky bacon (unsmoked/rind on))

Have you ever heard of Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, or places like that?

It is noyt my place to teach geogophary but they are the locations that ours people are currently being killed in.

If you do not consider that to be war, be my guest.

I reckon so. I reckon around 40 to 50 years.

Even the majority who stated that they were Christian on the last census aren't active ones attending church and so on. Many places of worship have gone, and some that remain have been converted into pubs - arguably this country's real faith (alcohol) - or mosques.

Because no government in this country has been able to prevent the mass influx of Muslims into this country, I believe it is only a matter of time before Islam becomes the main religion here. By which time, non-believers will either be forced to convert or face the consequences of Sharia law which will have replaced the current British/EU 'model'.

On a positive note, I don't expect to be around to see this. Death will offer me a pleasant way out.

I reckon less

even now the mosques are full all over this country on a friday

yet most churches are empty on a sunday.

Archived