Will British cease to be a Christian nation..

At one point do the numbers start to tip... I believe it's been estimated at about 30 years if I remember correctly (based on current growth figures)

but they cant tip without people getting into power to make things happen

At one point do the numbers start to tip... I believe it's been estimated at about 30 years if I remember correctly (based on current growth figures)

Possibly sooner if Lizzy kippers it,

Prince Charles's intention is to extend his symbolic protection to members of minority religions – Judaism, Buddhism, Hinduism and Islam. Especially the latter, one suspects. How many times does the Prince have to be told that the pure form of Islam utterly rejects the notion of true religious diversity?

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/damianthompson/5718748/Prince_Charless_plan_to_become_Defender_of_Faith_will_help_destroy_our_Christian_identity/

Possibly sooner if Lizzy kippers it,

Prince Charles's intention is to extend his symbolic protection to members of minority religions – Judaism, Buddhism, Hinduism and Islam. Especially the latter, one suspects. How many times does the Prince have to be told that the pure form of Islam utterly rejects the notion of true religious diversity?

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/damianthompson/5718748/Prince_Charless_plan_to_become_Defender_of_Faith_will_help_destroy_our_Christian_identity/

christianity also believes in one universal god -in antiquity, folk believed that different groups had their own gods and you hoped yous was more powerful.

'pure form' do you mean fundamentalist? 'pure form' christianity, judaosm and hinduism all have blood on their hands , why is 'pure form' islam singled out I wonder?

the easiest way is to reject all religious belief and accept it exists (legitimately) -

christianity also believes in one universal god -in antiquity, folk believed that different groups had their own gods and you hoped yous was more powerful.

'pure form' do you mean fundamentalist? 'pure form' christianity, judaosm and hinduism all have blood on their hands , why is 'pure form' islam singled out I wonder?

the easiest way is to reject all religious belief and accept it exists (legitimately) -

I don't mean anything, it was a quote from the article.

You live you die is my belief, religion is a crutch for the feeble minded in the hope they are heading for somewhere better than the place they've just made a mess of.

I don't mean anything, it was a quote from the article.

You live you die is my belief, religion is a crutch for the feeble minded in the hope they are heading for somewhere better than the place they've just made a mess of.

You mean Jeeburs is false ???

I reckon less

even now the mosques are full all over this country on a friday

yet most churches are empty on a sunday.

In not a Christian, but of the church services I have attended for one reason or another, be they in rural parish churches or inner-city venues, they have been far from empty. I think you are swallowing a little bit of the anti-religion (which in most cases means anti-christian) wishful thinking.

Before the end of the Century,Britain will have ceased all together to be a Christian Country.

What freedom! we will no longer have religious dictators imposing their views on our society.

Churches completely derelict, bibles banned. People who profess to being Christian,prevented from holding any prominent positions in society.

People at last living in peace and harmony without disagreement and judgement.

The sooner religion is abolished we can put our history behind us wipe it from the slate.

No wars, no prejudice,we will then be a beacon to other nations,and hopefully they will follow our example,and our world will then be a Eutopia!!

What makes you think that because Chritianity declines, nothing will rise to take its place. I'm afraid that we might all find ourselves forced into another religion because of its millitancy.

Archived